IGNOU Exam Form Dec 2019
IGNOU exam form Dec 2019 can be filled online from 5th September 2019 onwards.The last date to submit the examination form is 5th October 2019 without any late fee charges.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University is going to conduct the upcoming term end examination from Sep 2, 2019.
Earlier, the university provides the two ways to submit the examination form i.e. Online and Offline.But now, the offline submission of examination form has been shut down by the Indira Gandhi National Open University. Only the online submission of exam application form is accepted by the university.
In the first method, the students can download the Ignou exam form from the university official website. They can take print out of it and fill it completely before submitting it to their regional centres.
IGNOU Online Exam form
In the second method, the students can fill up Ignou online exam form Dec 2019 by visiting the university at https://exam.ignou.ac.in/. Also, the students have to pay the examination fee online as well.
Here are few guidelines and instructions to follow before submitting “ON-LINE EXAMINATION FORM” for Dec 2019 Term End Examination. It is mandatory to follow the instructions and guidelines for submission of exam form:-
- You need to make sure that you have already submitted your assignments as applicable for the courses you are filling in the Ignou exam form Dec 2019. Otherwise, you will not be provided with Hall Tickets for the courses for which you have not submitted your assignments.
- The examination fee is @ Rs. 150/-per course for theory as well as practical.If you want to submit your form online, then the dates for submission of TEE exam forms start from 5th Sep to 5th Oct without late fee. You have to pay the late fee of Rs.500/- from 6th October to 20st October 2019. From 21st October to 30th November 2019 the late fees to fill exam form is Rs.1000/-
- You can pay your exam fee online by various modes of payment.These are as follows:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card of Union Bank of India
- Net Banking
- It is very important to check your last Ignou result status before filling up the examination form. It can be checked on the official website at www.ignou.ac.in.
Fill Up IGNOU Exam Form Online
For more detailed instructions and guidelines, please click on the link mentioned below:
Subscribe to us for more latest updates about Ignou online exam form.