Ignou exam form Dec 2017 can be filled online as well as offline from 1st Sep 2017. The last date to submit the examination form is 15th Nov 2017. The Indira Gandhi National Open University will be going to conduct the upcoming term end examination from 1st Dec 2017.
The university provides the two ways to submit the examination form i.e. Online and Offline. In the first method, the students can fill up Ignou Online Exam Form by visiting the university at https://exam.ignou.ac.in/.
In the second method, the students can download the Ignou exam form from the university official website. They can take print out of it and fill it completely before submitting it to their regional centres.
Here are few guidelines and instructions to follow before submitting “ON-LINE EXAMINATION FORM” for December 2017 Term End Examination. It is mandatory to follow the instructions and guidelines for submission of exam form:-
- You need to make sure that you have already submitted your assignments as applicable for the courses you are filling in the Ignou exam form Dec 2017. Otherwise, you will not be provided with Hall Tickets for the courses for which you have not submitted your assignments.
- The examination fee is @ Rs. 120/-per course for theory as well as practical.If you want to submit your form online, then the dates for submission of TEE exam forms start from 1st Sep to 30th Sep without late fee. You have to pay the late fee of Rs.500 from 1 Oct to 31st Oct, Rs.1000/- from 1 Nov to 15 Nov for December examination.
- You can pay your exam fee online by various modes of payment.These are as follows:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card of Union Bank of India
- It is very important to check your last Ignou result status before filling up the examination form. It can be checked on the official website at www.ignou.ac.in.
For more detailed instructions and guidelines, please click on the link mentioned below: