IGNOU Grade Card 2018
IGNOU Grade Card 2018- The Indira Gandhi National Open University declares the result of December and June Term End Examination in the month of February and August respectively every year. Students can check their result status in the form of grade card.
The result grade card is updated for all the programmes which are offered by the university such as Bachelor, Master, Diploma, Certificate, etc. Some of these programmes are BDP- BA, B.Com, B.Sc., BCA, MCA, M.Com, BSW, MSW, BBARL, MTM, BTS, MBA, B.Ed, M.Ed, MA, M.Sc., etc.
IGNOU Result Grade Card
After the declaration of result, the university also updates the student result on the marks card which is known as “Grade Card”. The university updates the marks of theory exams, assignments, practicals, and projects in the grade card.
The “Complete” status in the grade card in front of any course means that course is passed out. But if you find the “Incomplete” status in front of any course, then it means you are not able to pass that course and need to reappear in the next examination.
The Ignou Grade Card status in the form of “Complete” or “Incomplete” is enough for students to tell him/ her that he/ she is unable to pass any particular course. To complete any course, the student has to obtain the minimum of 40% marks in both Term End Theory examination as well as in Tutor Marked Assignments.
If the student obtains less than 40% marks in theory examination, then the student has to reappear in the next upcoming examination and try to pass it. In case, if the student has got the less marks in assignment than he has to re-submit the solved assignment for that particular course.
How to check IGNOU Grade Card Status Online?
The process to check the result card is very simple and easy. Mostly the students who appear in the examinations for the first time face the problem in checking their marks. So, we have mentioned below few easy steps check the grade card:
- Step 1: Just open up the university website i.e. http:// www.ignou.ac.in in the web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Step 2: There you will find one Menu Label at top “Student Support”. Under it you will find “Student Zone”
- Step 3: Click on “Student Zone” link and a new page will open up. There you will find menu label “Results” at top. Just Click on Results.
- Step 4: On the Result Page, You will find the links to check different results for Term End Exam, Entrance Exam, Revaluation, OPENMAT, On-Demand, Hall Ticket, Grade Card
- Step5: Here you want to check your marks, so just click on “Ignou Grade card” link.
- Step 6: As soon as you click on the link, the new page will open up where you can check the grade card for your respective programme by entering your enrolment number.
- Step 7: Now Enter your 9 digit Enrolment Number and click on submit button. You Grade Card will appear on the screen in front of you.
- Step 8: you can save it to the computer or take print out of it.