Ignou Results 2017 – The Indira Gandhi National Open University conducts the various examination throughout the year such as Term End Examination, Term End Practical Examination, Entrance, On-Demand, etc. The Ignou results for all these examinations are declared usually after one and half month from the exam finish date. Also, you can check out Ignou grade card.
Earlier, the university had conducted the term end examination Dec 2016 and it’s time for the university to publish the results. The university has been expected to declare the results in the month of February 2017. The students will be able to check their results on the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Result, IGNOU OPENMAT Result, IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Result:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University also conducts the few entrance test to shortlist the candidates for admission to its various professional bachelor and master degree programmes such as MBA, B.Ed, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, etc.
The university conducts the IGNOU OPENMAT entrance test for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes whereas for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (BSCN(PB)), the university conducts the OPENNET entrance test. The University publish the results for all these entrance examinations on its official website as well.
Below we have tried our best to provide the link to check the latest IGNOU Results published by the university throughout the year. These are as follows:
IGNOU Revaluation Result:
The university provides the option for its students to apply for revaluation of their answer sheets. Therefore, the students who left unsatisfied with their results or who got failed in any of their course (s) can apply for revaluation of their answer sheets. The students can download the Ignou revaluation form from the university official website under the “Forms” section.
The term and conditions to fill up revaluation form have been mentioned on the form itself. So, you must read out the guidelines and instructions before applying for revaluation. The students can apply for revaluation within one month from the declaration of result of course on the university official website. The university declares the Ignou revaluation result any time before the start of next upcoming term end examination.
How to Check Ignou Results 2017 on its official Website?
The process to check your exam result is very simple and easy.Mostly the students who have taken the IGNOU Exams first time faces the problem in finding the results and check it.So We have mentioned below few steps to easily check your results:
- Step 1: Just open the IGNOU website http:// www.ignou.ac.in in your web browser.
- Step 2: There you will find one Menu Label at the top: Student Support. Under this link find the “Student zone” link.
- Step 3: After Clicking the “Student Zone”, a new page will open. There you will find menu label “Results” at the top. Just Click on Results.
- Step 4: On the Result Page, You will find all IGNOU Results options: IGNOU Term End Exam Result, IGNOU Entrance Exam Result, IGNOU Revaluation Result, IGNOU OPENMAT Exam Results, IGNOU On-Demand Exam Result, IGNOU Hall Ticket, IGNOU Grade Card
- Step5: If you need to check your Term End Exam Result, Just click on Term End Exam Result tab.
- Step 6: When you click on the Term End Exam, there you will all latest term End Exam results.Just click on the result link which you want to check.
- Step 7: Now Enter your 9 digit Enrollment Number and click on submit button. You are done with checking result. You will see your result in front of you.