Ignou MA Economics solved assignments 2017 are the important components of Master degree programme is Economics offered by the Indira Gandhi National Open university. These are also known as Ignou MEC solved assignments as the programme code is ‘MEC’.
Each student pursing this master degree programme has to submit the solved assignments for all the required courses to appear in the upcoming theory examination. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to fill up examination form and appear in the upcoming examination.
The Ignou MEC assignment solutions provided by various websites online are just for reference. So, the students should try to solve the assignments by their own to secure good marks.
Note: Students can contact at email@example.com for all the required Ignou MA Economics solved assignments 2017 in case if they are unable to solve it by themselves.
Related Post: Ignou MSO solved assignments
The Solved Ignou assignments of MA Economics are available for the following courses:
- MEC-101: Micro Economic Analysis
- MEC-002: Macro Economic Analysis
- MEC-103: Quantitative Methods for Economic Analysis
- MEC-004: Economics of Growth and Development
- MEC-105: Indian Economic Policy
- MEC-006: Public Economics
- MEC-007: International Trade and Finance
- MEC-008: Economics of Social Sector and Environment
- MEC -109: Research Methods in Economics
- MECP-001: Project Work
- MECE-001: Econometric Methods
- MECE-003: Actuarial Economics: Theory and Practice
- MECE-004: Financial Institutions and Markets
- MECE-002: Computer Applications in Economic Analysis
- MPA -15: Public Policy and Analysis
- MPA-17: Electronic Governance
The students have to study and pass out total of 66 Credits in first and second year each to be eligible for obtaining Master Degree in Economics. It includes 11 Courses (9 compulsory and 2 optional). In the second year, the first four courses given in the list below (MEC-006, MEC-007, MEC-008 and MEC109) are Compulsory while rest are optional.
Each of these courses have theory as well as assignment component. Students have to obtain passing marks in both theory as well as assignments to complete each of the courses.
For any MEC course, the 70% marks are constituted by examinations and 30% marks are added from assignments. Therefore, it becomes really important for students to make neat, clean and correct assignments for all the required courses. The assignments have to submitted to the study centre concerned.
To make Ignou MA Economics solved assignments, the students receives the assignment question booklet from Indira Gandhi National Open University along with study material. Otherwise, they can also download it from the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in.
Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org for any help related to Ignou MA Economics study material, solved assignments, previous year solved question papers, etc. The support person will assist you in all your legitimate needs related to your studies.