IGNOU Term End Exam Form Online June 2014
Here are few guidelines and instructions for IGNOU to follow before submitting “ON-LINE EXAMINATION FORM”.It is mandatory to follow the instructions and guidelines for submission of Term End Examination Form:-
- You need to make sure that you have already submitted your assignments as applicable for the courses you are filling in the Term End Examination Form. Otherwise,you will not be provided with Hall Tickets for the courses for which you have not submitted your assignments.
- The examination fee is @ Rs. 60/-per course for theory as well as practical.If you want to submit your form online,then the dates for submission of TEE exam forms start from 1st March to 31st March without late fee.You have to pay the late fee of Rs.300 from 1st April to 20th April, 2014 for June, 2014 TEE.
- You can pay your exam fee online by various modes of payment.These are as follows :
- Credit Card
- Debit Card of Union Bank of India
- It is very important to see your last concluded Term End Exams result status before filling up the form.You can check it on the IGNOU official website : www.ignou.ac.in.
Click here to Check December 2013 Term End Exam Result
For more detailed instructions and guidelines,please click on the link mentioned below :
Click here to Fill Online Examination Form
Incoming search terms:
- question paper term exam 2014 jun mhd 6 ignou
- online form filling assignments