IGNOU MTM Admission 2019
IGNOU MTM Admission 2019- Master of Arts in Tourism Management: The Indira Gandhi National Open University has designed and developed the professional Master Degree programme to fulfill the needs of the tourism industry.
It has been designed for those learners who want to pursue higher studies in the field of tourism sector at managerial level. Also, this programme encourages aspiring entrepreneurs or those running their own tourism agencies to pursue higher studies.
Admission Eligibility: The candidate seeking admission to this discipline should be on the basis of two different categories:
- Category 1: BTS//BHM/BA (Tourism)
- Category 2: Bachelor’s Degree in any field. However, all students of category 2 will have to pass four additional courses during their period of study.
The other details about the programme are mentioned below :
- Medium of Instructions: English
- Programme Duration: The candidates need to complete the programme in a minimum duration of 2 years and within the maximum duration of 4 years.
- Programme Fee: The students who comes under category 1 need to pay a fee of Rs.Rs.3700/- for first year and Rs. 3600/- for second year. For the category 2 students the first year fee is Rs.5300/- where as the second year fee is same as first category. (Note : Please contact your nearest IGNOU regional Centre for latest fee details. The fee may vary with the fee mentioned here.)
- Age Requirement: There is no minimum or maximum age bar to take admission to this programme.
For more detail You can reach your Nearest Ignou Regional or Study Centre. Also you can visit the university website at www.ignou.ac.in. If you want to join this course,You need to obtain the prospectus from your nearest regional centres personally by visiting there.
Don’t forget to subscribe to us for latest updates and also you can share this post on social networking sites by clicking on the buttons below :