IGNOU M.Com Admission 2019
Students can apply for IGNOU M.Com admission 2019 online at university official website. Students should download IGNOU M.Com prospectus before applying for admission to read more about this Master of Commerce programme.
IGNOU M.Com Admission is offered to students in both January and July session. The students can apply for admission online as well as by visiting the university regional centre. The students can apply for IGNOU M.Com Online Admission by visiting the university online admission portal at https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/. They need to sign up first and then only they can fill up admission form.
The main objective of this programme is to provide the students with necessary conceptual, entrepreneurial and analytical skills required for handling the Business Operation, particularly in International Business. The curriculum focusses on the applied aspects of Business Operations.
To know more about the programme : Click Here
IGNOU M.Com Admission Procedure
If any learner wants to join Master of Commerce (M.Com) programme, he/she needs to obtain the common prospectus from your nearest Regional Centres personally by visiting there. It can be obtained by paying Rs. 200/- at sales counters.
The students can also request the prospectus via post by sending the Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 250/- in favour of IGNOU, New Delhi, to Registrar (Student Registration Division), Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-68.
You can also download the soft copy of prospectus from the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in (Note : The prospectus fee may vary in future.so, Please check the latest admission notification for prospectus fees.)
To know more about the admission details, the students must reach the nearest IGNOU Regional Centre or Study Centre.
To know how and where to apply online for admission, students can click on the below mentioned link:
IGNOU M.Com Programme Detail
- Medium of Instruction: English/ Hindi
- Admission Eligibility : The candidate applying for admission in this programmes should be graduate in any discipline or equivalence from a recognised university.
- Minimum Duration: 2 Years
- Maximum Duration: 5 Years
- Fee for M.Com Programme : Rs. 13,200/- (Note : Please Contact Regional Centre for latest Course Fee details.Course Fee may vary with the fee mentioned on this website.)
- Age Limit : There is no minimum or maximum age limit for this course as per mentioned on university official website.
Other Important Links
- IGNOU M.Com Admission
- IGNOU M.Com Exam Form
- IGNOU M.Com Question Papers
- IGNOU M.Com Result
- IGNOU M.Com Hall Ticket
Don’t forget to subscribe with us for latest IGNOU Updates and also you can share this post on social networking sites by clicking on the buttons below :