The Indira Gandhi National Open University offers admission to its MA (Public Policy) programme in both January as well as July admission cycles. The learners who are interested in pursuing this programme can apply for admission by visiting the Ignou regional centre or through the Online admission facility provided on the official website of university.
For more detail about the programme, please reach your nearest IGNOU Regional Centre. Also you can visit official website at www.ignou.ac.in to know more about it.
The students who are interested to register them for this discipline must obtain the IGNOU Prospectus from your nearest Regional Centres personally by visiting there.
The important details about the Ignou MPP programme has been mentioned below:
- Medium of Instruction: English
- Admission Eligibility : The learner applying for admission must possess Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University
- Minimum Duration: 2 Years
- Maximum Duration: 5 Years
- Programme Fee: 1st year : Rs. 2800/- , 2nd year : Rs. 2600/-
- Minimum & Maximum Age : No bar
Note : Please contact Regional Centre for latest fee details for any programme. It may vary with the fee mentioned on our website as the university may have changed it.
Don’t Forget to Subscribe with us for Latest IGNOU Updates and also you can share this post on social networking sites by clicking on the buttons below :