IGNOU MA Political Science Solved Assignments 2018-19
IGNOU MA Political Science solved assignments 2018-19 are the important components of Master degree programme in Political Science offered by the Indira Gandhi National Open university. These are also known as IGNOU MPS solved assignments as the programme code is ‘MPS’.
Note: Students can contact us on Whatsapp at 7428482160 or send email at email@example.com for all the required IGNOU MA Political Science solved assignments 2018-19 in case if they are unable to solve it by themselves.
Each student pursing this master degree programme has to submit the solved assignments for all the required courses to appear in the upcoming theory examination. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to fill up examination form and appear in the upcoming examination.
IGNOU MPS Solved Assignments 2018-19
The IGNOU MPS assignment solutions provided by various websites online are just for reference. So, the students should try to solve the assignments by their own to secure good marks.
Related Post: IGNOU MSO solved assignments
The IGNOU solved assignments 2018-19 of MA Political Science are available for the following courses in both English & Hindi medium:
IGNOU MPS 1st Year Solved Assignments 2018-19
- MPS-1: Political Theory
- MPS-2: International Relations: Theory and Problems
- MPS-3: India: Democracy and Development
- MPS-4: Comparative Politics: Issues and Trends
IGNOU MPS 2nd Year Solved Assignments 2018-19
- MPSE-1: India and the World
- MPSE-2: State and Society in Latin America
- MPSE-3: Western Political Thought
- MPSE-4: Social and Political Thought in Modern India
- MPSE-5: State and Society in Africa
- MPSE-6: Peace and Conflict Studies
- MPSE-7: Social Movements and Politics in India
- MPSE-8: State Politics in India
- MPSE-9: Canada: Politics and Society
- MPSE-11: The European Union in World Affairs
- MPSE-12: State and Society in Australia
- MPSE-13: Australia’s Foreign Policy
- MED-2: Sustainable Development: Issues and Challenges
- MED-8: Globalisation and Environment
- MGP-4: Gandhi’s Political Thought
- MGPE-7: Non-Violent Movements after Gandhi
- MGPE-8: Gandhian Approach to Peace and Conflict Resolution
- MGPE-10: Conflict Management, Transformation & Peace Building
- MGPE-11: Human Security
- MGPE-13: Civil Society, Political Regimes and Conflict
The students have to study and pass out total of 64 Credits in first and second year each to be eligible for obtaining Master Degree in Political Science.
IGNOU MPS Assignment 2018-19
Each of these courses have theory as well as assignment component. Students have to obtain passing marks in both theory as well as assignments to complete each of the courses.
For any MPA course, the 70% marks are constituted by examinations and 30% marks are added from assignments. Therefore, it becomes really important for students to make neat, clean and correct assignments for all the required courses. The assignments have to submitted to the study centre concerned.
To make IGNOU MA Political Science solved assignments 2018-19, the students receives the assignment question booklet from Indira Gandhi National Open University along with study material. Otherwise, they can also download it from the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in.
Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org for any help related to IGNOU MA Political Science study material, solved assignments, previous year solved question papers, etc. The support person will assist you in all your legitimate needs related to your studies.