IGNOU BSC Admission 2017, IGNOU BSC Online Admission:
The University offers IGNOU BSC Admission in both January as well as July academic session. It is a Bachelor’s Degree Programme in the field of Science. The students can pursue the IGNOU B.Sc. programme in any of the four streams (i.e. Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences) or they can pursue B.Sc. (General). It comes under the School of Sciences-
via two streams:
(i) Non-formal: The non-formal stream is for those students who have not passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination. They have to pass Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme of IGNOU to qualify for admission to B.A., BTS, B.Com. & BSW.
(ii) Formal: A Formal stream of admission is 10+2 or its equivalent examination.
IGNOU BSC Admission Eligibility:
A person with 10+2 qualification is eligible for admission with science subjects. Non 10+2 candidates who have completed Bachelors Preparatory Programme (BPP) of the University are also eligible for admission.
Please check the details mentioned below about the IGNOU B.Sc. programme before taking admission. These are as follows:
- Medium of Instruction: English and Hindi
- Programme Duration: The learner pursuing the B.Sc. need to complete the Bachelor Degree within the minimum duration of 3 Years and maximum duration of 6 Years
- Fee Structure: The total programme fee is Rs. 6,000/- which the learner has to pay year wise @Rs. 2,000/- per year.
- Age Requirement: No bar
Note: Please contact Regional Centre or download the latest prospectus to check the latest Fee details as it may vary with the fee mentioned on this website.
IGNOU B.Sc. Prospectus:
To know more about the programme before applying for IGNOU BS Admission, you can visit your nearest IGNOU Regional Centre. Also, you can visit the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in. The candidates who are interested in joining this course, they need to obtain the IGNOU Common Prospectus from their nearest Regional Centres personally by visiting there for sum of Rs.200/- or they can also order the prospectus by sending a Demand Draft(DD) of Rs.250/- in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi/city of concerned Regional Centre to the following address: Registrar (Student Registration Division), Indira Gandhi National Open College, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-68.
The prospectus can also be downloaded from the university website in the form of soft copy. The applicants can check the last date for receipt of a request for prospectus by post can be checked in IGNOU Admission advertisement. The learners can also download the prospectus from the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in in the form of PDF file.
- IGNOU Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Courses/Syllabus
- IGNOU Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Assignments
- IGNOU Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) TEE Form
- IGNOU Bachelor of Science(B.Sc) Admission Form
- IGNOU Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Prospectus
- IGNOU Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Previous Year Question Papers
- IGNOU Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Grade Card
- IGNOU Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Result
Don’t Forget to Subscribe with us for Latest IGNOU Updates and also you can share this post on social networking sites by clicking on the buttons below :