IGNOU BA Admission 2017, IGNOU BA Online Admission:
The University offers IGNOU BA Admission in various streams such as English, Hindi, Urdu, Economics, History, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, and Mathematics. It is a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) – Bachelor Degree programme which has been offered by students in two different streams:
- Non-formal: The non-formal stream is for those students who have not passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination. They have to pass Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme of IGNOU to qualify for admission to B.A., BTS, B.Com. & BSW.
- Formal: A Formal stream of admission is 10+2 or its equivalent examination.
The IGNOU BA Admission details has been mentioned below:
- Admission Eligibility: The candidate taking admission to IGNOU BA programme should be 10+2 or its equivalent or must have completed the Bachelors Preparatory Programme (BPP) from IGNOU.
- Medium of Instruction: The Indira Gandhi National Open University offer this programme in both Hindi as well as English medium. The students have to choose the language option during the time of registration so that the university can provide them the printed course material and assignments in the respective medium of your option. Also, the learner has to submit the IGNOU BA solved assignments and write the term end examinations in the medium they opted for. The audio and video programmes for counselling will also be provided accordingly.
- Programme Duration: Because of a lot of flexibility and openness provided by the university in the duration for the completion of this discipline, the students has a minimum course duration of 3 years and maximum course duration of 6 years to successfully complete the degree.
- Programme Fee: The total programme fee is Rs.6000/- (Note: Please Contact Regional Centre for latest fee details. The fee may vary with the fee mentioned on this website.)
- Age Requirement: There is no bar on minimum or maximum age to take admission in this programme.
IGNOU BA Admission Procedure:
The admissions to BA has been offered by the university in both January and July session through its Round the year walk-in admission scheme.For more information about getting admission in IGNOU Bachelor Degree Programme- BA, you can visit your nearest Regional Centre or Study Centre. The complete information about the programme is also available on the university official website: www.ignou.ac.in. The IGNOU BA Admission Form can be extracted from the prospectus.
The prospectus for the programme can be obtained from your nearest IGNOU Regional Centres personally by visiting there for sum of Rs.200/- or You can order your IGNOU BA prospectus by sending a Demand Draft(DD) of Rs.250/- in favour of IGNOU, New Delhi, to Registrar (Student Registration Division), Indira Gandhi National Open College, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-68. You can also download it from the website in the form of soft copy.
- IGNOU Bachelor of Arts (BA) Courses & Syllabus
- IGNOU BDP (BA) Assignments
- IGNOU BDP (BA) Admission Notification / Admission Status
- IGNOU Bachelor of Arts (BA) TEE Form
- IGNOU Bachelor of Arts (BA) Walk-in Admission Form, Re-Registration Form
- IGNOU Bachelor of Arts (BA) Prospectus (Common)
- IGNOU Bachelor of Arts (BA) Previous Question Papers
- IGNOU Bachelor of Arts (BA) Result / Grade Card
Don’t Forget to Subscribe with us for latest IGNOU Updates.