IGNOU B.Com Admission 2017, IGNOU B.Com Online Admission:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University offers IGNOU B.Com Admission in both January as well as July academic cycles. The university offers Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com)- Bachelor’s Degree Programme via two different streams. These are mentioned below:
- Non-formal: The non-formal stream is for those students who have not passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination. They have to pass Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme of IGNOU to qualify for admission to B.A., BTS, B.Com. & BSW.
- Formal: A Formal stream of admission is 10+2 or its equivalent examination.
IGNOU B.Com Admission Eligibility:
The learner should be having 10+2 qualification is eligible for admission. The learners who have not completed the 10+2 but if they have completed Bachelors Preparatory Programme (BPP) from IGNOU are also eligible for admission.
Please check the details mentioned below about the about the IGNOU B.Com programme before taking admission. These are as follows:
- Medium of Instruction: English and Hindi
- Programme Duration: The learner pursuing the B.Com need to complete the Bachelor Degree within the minimum duration of 3 Years and maximum duration of 6 Years
- Fee Structure: The total programme fee is Rs. 6,000/- which the learner has to pay year wise @Rs. 2,000/- per year.
- Age Requirement: No bar
Note: Please contact Regional Centre or download the latest prospectus to check the latest Fee details as it may vary with the fee mentioned on this website.
IGNOU B.Com Prospectus:
To know more about the B.Com discipline, you can visit your nearest IGNOU Regional Centre. Also, you can visit the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in. The candidates who are interested in joining this course, they need to obtain the IGNOU Common Prospectus from their nearest Regional Centres personally by visiting there for sum of Rs.200/- or they can also order the prospectus by sending a Demand Draft(DD) of Rs.250/- in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi/city of concerned Regional Centre to the following address: Registrar (Student Registration Division), Indira Gandhi National Open College, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-68.
The prospectus can also be downloaded from the university website in the form of soft copy. The applicants can check the last date for receipt of the request for prospectus by post can be checked in IGNOU Admission advertisement. The learners can also download the prospectus from the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in in the form of PDF file.
- IGNOU Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Admission Notification
- IGNOU Bachelor of Commerce Courses/Syllabus
- IGNOU Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Assignments
- IGNOU Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Admission Form
- IGNOU Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Prospectus (Common Prospectus)
- IGNOU Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Previous Year Question Papers
Don’t forget to Subscribe with us for latest IGNOU Updates and result notifications.