IGNOU MA Philosophy Term End Exam Form – Master of Arts in Philosophy
August 1, 2013
| IGNOU Forms
IGNOU MA Philosophy (MAPY) Term End Exam Form – Master of Arts in Philosophy
Click on the below mentioned link to Download IGNOU MA Philosophy - Master of Arts in Philosophy Term End Exam Form for June as well as December Exams.After downloading the form, you need to get the print out of it and fill up. Before filling up the form, Please make sure you read all the guidelines provided at the lower part of the form.
Download IGNOU MA Philosophy (MAPY) Term End Exam (TEE) Form : Click Here
General Instructions for filling up IGNOU MA Philosophy (MAPY) Term End Examination Form :
- The required number of assignments as applicable for the course(s) filled in the examination form have been submitted.
- The authentication certificate is duly signed by the Coordinator/Incharge of your Study Centre/PSC/PI…etc.
- Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time-barred.
- Examination fee ` 60/- per course has been remitted and the relevant proof enclosed.
- In case examination fee is submitted through demand draft please ensure that the demand draft is made in favourof IGNOU and payable at the city of the Regional Centre where you are submitting your examination form.
- The enrolment number, programme code, course code are correctly filled in the examination form.
- In case wrong/invalid course code is mentioned in examination form, the course will not be included in the Hall Ticket and the examination fee paid will not be refunded.
- Examination form should be submitted only once for each Term-end Examination. In case two exam forms are submitted the condidature will be cancelled.
- Please send the examination form by Registered/Speed Post and retain the proof of its mailing till you receive the Hall Ticket.
- Term-end Examination result is also available on the University website (www.ignou.ac.in). Please see the result status before filling examination form.
- It is advised to enclose/forward only the Examination Fee along with this form. Any other fee (registration/re-registration) forwarded with this form will result in rejection of the examination form.
- Examination form received without examination fee or late fee (if applicable) will similarly be rejected.
- Normally the Study Centre is the Examination Centre. In case you wish to take examination at a particular centre the code of your chosen centre be filled up as Examination Centre Code. However, if Examination Centre chosen by you is not activated you will be allotted another Examination Centre under the same Region.
- In case you fail to receive Examination Intimation Slip/Hall Ticket one week before the commencement of examination you may visit the website (www.ignou.ac.in) and download the Hall Ticket and report at the Examination Centre with your Identity Card.
- Change of Examination Centre, once allotted, is not permissible under any circumstances.
- No student will be allowed two exam centres for a TEE.
Disclaimer : Dear Visitors,the admission,results,hall tickets,date sheets,other notifications and other information provided on this website is only informational.So,Please verify the information provided here with respective official sources.we donot guarantee the relevance and accuracy of the content as it is collected from different sources.>