IGNOU Term End Exam Form (Guidelines to Fill TEE Form )
Download IGNOU Term End Exam Form : Click Here
IGNOU Term End Exam Form is also known as TEE form. IGNOU Term End Exam form is common for all courses.This form is filled up to attend IGNOU Term End Examinations for the respective course a student choose. There are few guidelines to fill up IGNOU TEE Form.The most common is that you need to enter the month and year at top of form for which you are going to take exams.The other guidelines are summarised below. Therefore,Before submitting the examination form you need to make sure that :
- The required number of assignments as applicable for the course(s) filled in the examination form have been submitted.
- The authentication certificate is duly signed by the Coordinator/Incharge of your Study Centre/PSC/PI…etc.
- Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time-barred.
- Examination fee ` 60/- per course has been remitted and the relevant proof enclosed.
- In case examination fee is submitted through demand draft please ensure that the demand draft is made in favourof IGNOU and payable at the city of the Regional Centre where you are submitting your examination form.
- The enrolment number, programme code, course code are correctly filled in the examination form.
In case of non-compliance of any of the above conditions candidature for appearing in the Term-end Examination will not be considered and no Hall Ticket will be issued.
Important Note :
- Examination fee per course is – `60/- (Examination fee once paid will not be refunded/adjusted in any case).
- Examination form to be submitted at – Regional Centre under which your examination centre falls.
- Demand draft to be made in favour of – IGNOU and payable at the city where submitting the exam form
Instructions for filling up term End Examination Form :
- Please fill in the course(s) only for which the assignments have been submitted by you within the scheduled time. No Hall Ticket will be issued in case the assignments for the course(s) have not been submitted.
- Please write correct course code(s) as indicated in your Programme Guide, failing which the course(s) will not be included in Hall Ticket for taking examination (For example ECO-01/MS-02).
- In case wrong/invalid course code is mentioned in examination form, the course will not be included in the Hall Ticket and the examination fee paid will not be refunded.
- Examination form should be submitted only once for each Term-end Examination. In case two exam forms are submitted the condidature will be cancelled.
- Please send the examination form by Registered/Speed Post and retain the proof of its mailing till you receive the Hall Ticket.
- Term-end Examination result is also available on the University website (www.ignou.ac.in). Please see the result status before filling examination form.
- It is advised to enclose/forward only the Examination Fee along with this form. Any other fee (registration/re-registration) forwarded with this form will result in rejection of the examination form.
- Examination form received without examination fee or late fee (if applicable) will similarly be rejected.
- Students of BA/B.Com./BCA/BTS Programme can take examination for courses up to 48 credits and those of Management Programme can take examination for a maximum of 8 courses at a time.
- Normally the Study Centre is the Examination Centre. In case you wish to take examination at a particular centre the code of your chosen centre be filled up as Examination Centre Code. However, if Examination Centre chosen by you is not activated you will be allotted another Examination Centre under the same Region.
- In case you fail to receive Examination Intimation Slip/Hall Ticket one week before the commencement of examination you may visit the website (www.ignou.ac.in) and download the Hall Ticket and report at the Examination Centre with your Identity Card.
- Change of Examination Centre, once allotted, is not permissible under any circumstances.
- No student will be allowed two exam centres for a TEE.
Incoming search terms:
- ignou form fill up for june 2014
- ignou m a term end exam
- term-end examination intimation slip june 2015
- what Fill in Form of ignou b s c n p b exam centre code